Some have asked how long a planet stays in a sign–here are the planetary movements for you.
- The Sun travels about 53 seconds per day and spends approximately 30 days in each sign
- The Moon goes through all twelve signs about every 28 days. It spends approximately 2 1/2 days in each sign
- It takes Mercury approximately one year to go through all of the twelve signs. Mercury can stay in one sign from about 14 to 30 days, depending on its motion
- Venus travels from 0 to 1 degree, 16 minutes a day, depending on its motion, and stays in a sign approximately 23 days to a little over 2 months (Every 8 years it returns to the same degree and over time forms the pentagram—see image)
- Mars travels from 0 to one degree, 16 minutes per day depending on its motion, and takes about 2 years to go through all 12 signs, staying in one sign for about 1.5 months
- It takes Jupiter about 12 years to go through the 12 signs, staying in one sign an average of one year. Jupiter travels from 0 to 14 minutes a day depending on whether it is retrograde or in direct motion
- Saturn travels from 0 to 8 minutes per day depending on its motion and takes approximately 29 1/2 years to go through all twelve signs, staying in one sign for about 2 1/2 years
- Uranus travels from 0 to 4 minutes per day, depending on its motion and it moves through all twelve signs of the Zodiac approximately 84 years, staying in one sign about 7 years
- Neptune travels from 0 degrees to 3 minutes per day, depending on its motion. It takes Neptune about 165 years to go through all 12 signs, staying in each one for approximately 14 years
- Pluto travels from 0 to three minutes a day and takes approximately 248 years to go through all 12 signs, staying in each one from 14 to 30 years
This is a good explanation about all that brew-ha-ha over the 13th sign misunderstanding from a few weeks ago
Shamanic Astrology Mystery School » Blog Archive » Illuminating the 13th Sign Misunderstanding.
thank you very mucht for this explanation I was searching for